The Kruiser Diverting Compost Loo is our ‘fully-loaded’ toilet matching/extending the features of the Separett toilets and AirHeads with all the important ‘extras’. This one comes loaded without a urine bottle but with a diverting pipe to the rear ready to plumb into a soak-pit or large external tank.
The Kruiser ‘Diverting’ has functionality in excess of the Separett ‘Villa’
Included with this toilet:
- Kildwick ‘Delta’ Base with Lid, Seat, Stainless-Steel Fly-Screened Vents
- 23L Anti-bacterial Kube Solids Tank
- Kildwick Patent-Pending Modesty Flap
- Kildwick Versa-Vent Multi-Speed Fan
The three additions to the Kabin toilet are:
- ‘Modesty-flap’ with our patent-pending ultra-hygienic disposable flap system
- Hides the contents from you or your guests – just add sawdust later or when convenient.
- Comes with vinyl flap and a few ‘extras’ including disposable flap samples
- Make your own flaps from template – never be without as long as you have A4 paper or some paper kitchen towels.
- ‘Flex’ urine divert pipe to the rear so you can collect the urine in an external tank or feed into a biological soak-pit.
- Multi-speed ‘Versa-Vent II’ ventilation system
- Replace one of the ‘passive’ fly-screen vents with a three-speeds plus ‘off’ quality fan – from quiet continuous (low power) background to bathroom-clearing ‘turbo’ speed.
- Your choice of 32, 40, or 50mm rigid or flexible ducting – choose what suits your installation situation.
- Choice of side or roof vents
You can buy the toilet ‘as-is’ or include one or more ‘Build-a-Loo’ extras including:
- Glitter Separator: Retain the same high-gloss anti-bacterial surface but choose from a wide-range of fantastic glitter base mixes – see the ‘Glitter-Splitter’ upgrade for more information.
- Flat surface rather than moulded surface: Add this to your cart and we’ll build your toilet with a flat finish rather than our usual moulded-wood finish.
- Create a more modern look.
- Delta-10 10L antibacterial urine tank for use as an alternative to the diversion. You can switch between bottle and divert with ease.See the ‘Build-a-Loo Toilet Upgrade’ section for full details and images of each.
Standard Kildwick Toilet Features:
- Unique ‘monocoque’ base developed to offer few hiding places for bacterial or critters – anti-bacterial surfaces further makes this probably the most hygienic toilet available.
- Solids and liquids tanks can be quickly/easily emptied without dismantling the toilet!
- 10L urine tank with sturdy soft-grip carrying handle and wide mouth for fast emptying and periodic cleaning.
- Class-leading urine diverter using especially hard and antibacterial materials which make it easy to clean (just with water) and a long life without staining
- Custom designed seat – controls airflow and reduces risk of flies or smell.
- Includes finger-lift recess
- Two stainless steel fly-screened vents with large cross-section
- Lab-tested anti-bacterial lining inside – including the solids and liquids tank. Non-biological so safe for compost and guaranteed to function for over ten years
- Base guaranteed leak-proof – no risk of overflowing urine tank leaking onto your floor!
- Specially-designed compostable bags available to empty the solids tank into.
- All hardware is marine-grade stainless steel for longevity.
- Three-year limited back-to-base warranty
- Extensive use and care instructions provided.
- Dimensions at the base: 380mm (wide) x 500 (from to back) x 460mm (to the seat)
This is a truly outstanding toilet base from one of the most innovative compost toilet developers in the market today.