Our toilets are probably the most fully featured toilets available on the market today – not just in the UK, but worldwide.
Here is a list of our standard Kildwick composting toilet features:
- Unique monocoque “Whole Lot of Nothing” base developed to be 100% leak-proof and to offer few hiding places for bacterial or critters – anti-bacterial surfaces further makes this probably the most hygienic toilet available.
- Solids and liquids tanks can be quickly/easily emptied without dismantling the toilet!
- 10L urine tank with sturdy soft-grip carrying handle and wide mouth for fast emptying and periodic cleaning.
- Class-leading urine diverter using especially hard and antibacterial materials which make it easy to clean (just with water) and a long life without staining unlike conventional plastics. This urine separator is as close you can get to a porcelain finish and hygiene!
- Custom designed seat – controls airflow and reduces risk of flies or smell.
- Includes finger-lift recess
- Two stainless steel fly-screened vents with large cross-section
- Lab-tested anti-bacterial lining inside – including the solids and liquids tank. Non-biological so safe for compost a
nd guaranteed to function for over ten years
- Base guaranteed leak-proof – no risk of overflowing urine tank leaking onto your floor!
- Specially-designed compostable bags available to empty the solids tank into.
- All hardware is marine-grade stainless steel for longevity.
- Three-year limited back-to-base warranty
- Extensive use and care instructions provided.
- Dimensions at the base: 380mm (wide) x 500 (from to back) x 430mm (to the seat)