We proudly present Kildwicks’ newest camping toilet for the Micro-Camper: The PiccoLoo.
As a biological alternative to portable chemical toilets like the Porta Potti, this dry toilet for campers fits into the toilet compartment of the VW T5/T6 California and Micro-Camper like VW Caddy, Citroen Berlingo, Opel Combo, Ford Transit Courier and other Models.
Whoever had to abstain from an ecological camping toilet in their Micro-Camper will love the PiccoLoo. Compact, well thought out and ecofriendly – everything one dreams of in common Kildwick quality. Goodbye chemical toilets!
The Kildwick PiccoLoo puts an end to all campers waiting for a dry toilet for their VW Caddy & CO. In contrary to our other urine-diverting dry toilets (UDDT), this one is simply made for the toilet compartment of Micro-campers!
This compact camping toilet encompasses merely 317 mm x 337 mm x 384 mm (H x W x D) when it’s put together and the lid is closed. Thus, it is shorter and thinner but 4mm higher than its chemical colleague Porta Potto 345.
Like all of our products, the features of the PiccoLoo are thought out down to the last detail:
- the wooden parts are made of untreated, precisely laser-cut birch plywood for you to varnish, oil, glaze and to finish of your choice
- one high-quality, easy to clean and recyclable urine diverter, effortless body fit thanks to the use of neodymium magnets (a mechanism for easy magnet separation included)
- Kildwicks exclusive magnetic holder for the toilet seat, effortless alignment, super easy to clean
- checking the filling level of the urine canister thanks to the sight slot in the front
- high-quality, robust and easy-care bottle and tank made of recyclable plastics
- easy vertical emptying, ideal for narrow spaces
- maximum stability due to screwing the bottom to the floor
Creating the PiccoLoo, we thought about everything. As of now, you can bring maximum comfort to your adventure in the smallest places of your Camper!
- all adventurers with a Micro-Camper
- families on the road with kids
- households with limited space and only one bathroom
- truckers who want to integrate more comfort into their daily working life
Should urine spill against all odds from the canister, we recommend our beeta - ecological cleaner for sanitary facilities and our compostable sponge cloth. Both of them are biological alternatives to chemical cleaners.
Cleaning and care instructions
In order to protect your dry toilet for campers from moisture, it should be varnished or oiled at the beginning and from then on every two years.
Questions & answers
Building instructions and templates for your camping toilet can are provided on our support-website. Nevertheless, we are happy to answer upcoming questions which you may send via e-mail to email@example.com.
We are also happy to receive pictures of your camping toilet in your VW bus!