The MiniLoo — keeps a lid on things
Lacking space doesn’t have to equal boring interiors. Hence, check out our compact composting toilet MiniLoo: it’s lid design makes it one with the body when closed.
With the lid on, the small dry toilet looks very inconspicuous no matter the surroundings.
Top it with a comfy pillow and let it serve as an extra seat - e.g. in your Tiny House functioning as the ideal tiny house toilet.
Why it’s special
Its nice looks that match any interiors aside, the small eco-loo comes with a slew of practical features. As it’s always the case with our best composting toilets, the MiniLoo covers all the bases:
- Being a fly weight, this small dry toilet fits into the smallest niches while offering maximum seating comfort – it’s slimmer and shorter than the Porta Potti 254 (standing 3.1 cm taller though).
- Sturdy, high-quality, robust and easy-to-clean containers are made of recycable plastics.
- A slim viewing panel on the front side of the urine container (9.5 l) allows for easy liquid level checks.
- Both containers are inserted and removed vertically, ideal when space is tight.
- The high-quality, recycable polystyrene separator is connected to the body using powerful neodymium magnets (a handle for easy magnet separation is built in). This takes comfort and hygiene to a whole new level.
- Same goes for the magnetically attached toilet seat; it’s sturdy, stable, and, sporting a surface treatment with a special varnish, particularly effortless to keep clean.
Our neodymium magnet attachment of the separator and the seat is a real #revoLOOtion.
The magnets themselves are bolted to the wooden body. The galvanized, stainless metal plates on the bottom of the separator provide the structure with the needed holding force.
(Make sure to check our neodymium magnets safety instructions at the end of the document.)
Check out the features in this short video:
- Owners of mini campers, vans, boat or allotments
- People living in small houses looking for a tiny house toilet
- Kindergarten/ day care providers
- Families with small children in need of a compact composting toilet for their homes
- Dry toilet users who love multifunctional furniture
- Dry toilet users who want their small eco-loo to be part of the interior
To prevent odors from developing in the first place, use an adequate amount of cover material after each use.
Top your closed tiny house toilet with the matching Seat Cushion – et voila, enjoy a comfy extra seat.
Your small dry toilet will be switching places regularly? Use our Leather Handles to move the MiniLoo comfortably from place to place.
Cleaning and care instructions
In order to protect your compact composting toilet from moisture, please varnish or oil the wooden parts at the beginning and repeat the treatment every two years. (It also allows for a lot of creative freedom when custom-painting your MiniLoo.)
To ensure the longevity of the containers and the insert, never use aggressive cleaners that contain acids or solvents. These can corrode and damage the surfaces, for example that of the polystyrene separator insert.
To keep your solids tank tidy for as long as possible, line it with our Compostable Solids Bag 30 l. (Important: the 10 l bags are too small for use with the MiniLoo!)
Questions & answers
For more helpful advice, check out the frequently asked questions.
And of course, you are very welcome to send your questions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By the way, we’re always delighted to see pictures of your customized MiniLoo in your garden, van or tiny house, so please do share them with us!