There are some fairly simple choices to make when choosing your Kildwick Konstrukt toilet. The price toward the top of the screen will update automatically as you select the options.
Option 1: Separator Requirement
- Click “Yes” if you don’t already have a separator, you’ll need to purchase one
- Click “No” If you already have a Kildwick Klassic separator and haven’t got around to making your toilet you can use it with the Konstrukt.
If you’ve answered ‘No’ you’ll now be asked if you want to send yours back for trimming to fit or if you are happy to do it yourself.
Option 2: Liquids (Urine) Destination
- Click ‘None‘ if you intend to use your own bottle. Note that the bottle must reach high enough so that the spout from the separator goes inside the opening – otherwise you’re likely to get some urine splattering outside the bottle.
- Click “10L Bottle” to select the robust antibacterial 10L bottle from Kildwick
- Click “External” if you want the Kildwick ‘Flex’ socket in place of the bottle to divert the urine to the back of the toilet so you can plumb it into an external tank or soak-pit
Option 3: Solids (Poo) Destination
- Click “None” if you plan to use your own sourced container for the solids.
- Click “Kube” if you want us to supply our specially designed 23L ‘Kube’ antibacterial solids tank
- Click “Kube Mixer” if you want an extended version ion the Kube container with a built in mixer/manual macerator. This has been specially engineered to guarantee that the solids won’t leak from the mixer bearings
- Click “Long Drop’ if you want a special base which provides an opening into a container (such as a wheelie-bin) beach the toilet under your toilet hut/cabin
Option 4: Include Plastic Seat
The Konstrukt has been designed to fit a wide variety of ‘off-the-shelf’ seats.
- Click “No” if you’d like to supply/fit your own seat
- Click “Yes” if you’d like Kildwick to supply a plastic seat (not sot-close)
Option 5: Ventilation
- Click ‘No Fan‘ top use your own fan or to just have ‘passive’ ventilation through the toilet seat. With a well-managed toielt you shiuylnt get much more than a ‘damp wood’ smell under normal circumstances
- Click “Background Fan” if you’d like a special ‘Konstrukt’ fan which complies with the Versavent II universe fittings. This fan ‘clips in’ to existing holes on the right, or left of the toilet. Unused holes are provided with blanking plugs
Option 6: Leakproof Base and Splashguard
In the event of a bottle overflow (or someone forgets to replace the bottle after emptying!) the base of your toilet will get soaked in urine which will smell and, eventually, rot the wood after regular ‘wettings’. The Kildwick leak/splashguard is a custom-made leak/splashproof solution providing a secure guard to your wood.
- Click “No Leak * Splash guard” for a bare base – make sure your treat it and don’t rely on silicon too keep your floor dry!
- Click “Leak & Splash guard “
If you answers ‘Yes’ you’ll get another choice:
- Click “Kildwick …” if you are ordering (or already have) a Kildwick Kube bucket and a Delta-10 Bottle
- Click “Generic…” if you’ll be providing your own bucket and bottle and want a unconfigured guard