The EasyLoo — a modern classic
The EasyLoo is the sensible classic in our popular range of sustainably smart source separation toilets.
Wherever you need a composting toilet without the hassle of hoses, you'll fit it in. Hence, being the ideal waterless garden toilet, it maintains the look of a classic toilet at the same time.
Why it’s special
From all our waterless toilet solutions, the EasyLoo looks „the WC part“ the most. All in all, there is little to no difference to a conventional toilet or toilet seat:
- Inside the body, a spacer system holds the containers made of recyclable plastics in place.
- A slim viewing panel on the front side of the urine container (9.5 l) allows for easy liquid level checks.
- The waterless garden toilet can be left freestanding or can be embedded into the floor for a particularly secure grip.
- The high-quality, recyclable polystyrene separator with a wide border
- has a super-smooth surface where germs don’t stand a chance.
- and where cleaning and hygiene are effortless and simple.
- The bamboo toilet seat has a velvety-soft surface and offers optimal seating comfort.
- The galvanized stainless steel nails and hinges as well as our branded wood glue made in Germany make the EasyLoo withstand the hardest weather conditions.
- Owners of large campers, boats and tiny houses, or kindergarten/ day care providers
- Owners of allotments in need of a waterless garden toilet
- Families with small children looking for a waterless toilet solution for their homes
- Composting toilet users who
- want to maintain the appearance of a classic toilet
- don’t need their toilet to double as an extra seat (as does the MiniLoo)
- need the containers to be firmly secured inside the toilets body
The Stainless Steel Siphon or the Spillguard Kit — fitted between the separator and the urine container — provides leak and odor protection for bumpy roads.
To prevent odors from developing out of the solids tank in the first place, use an adequate amount of cover material after each use.
Unwanted odors from the urine canister are prevented by closing the urine drainage of the separator with the Spillguard Plug. However, this plug only functions as privacy screen and odor protection - not as leak protection.
Should your waterless garden toilet smell after all, retrofit your composting toilet with our 5V or 12V fan set. The former may even be charged via a solar panel.
Or purchase the EasyLoo already equipped with a composting toilet ventilation; either assembled with a 5V / 12V fan or as a DIY dry toilet kit with 5V / 12V fan.
Your waterless toilet solution will be switching places regularly? Use our Leather Handles to move the EasyLoo comfortably from place to place.
Cleaning and care instructions
In order to protect your waterless garden toilet from moisture, please varnish or oil the wooden parts at the beginning and repeat the treatment every two years. It’s also an opportunity to get creative.
To ensure the longevity of the containers and the insert, never use aggressive cleaners that contain acids or solvents. These can corrode and damage the surfaces, for example that of the polystyrene separator insert.
Instead, we encourage using our Beetroot Cleaner and our Compostable Sponge Cloth. Both are eco-alternatives to conventional cleaning products.
To keep your solids tank tidy for as long as possible, line it with our Compostable Solids Bag 30 l. (Important: the 10 l bags are too small for use with the EasyLoo!)
Questions & answers
For more helpful advice, check out the support section and our answers to the frequently asked questions.
And of course, you are very welcome to send your questions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By the way, we’re always delighted to see pictures of your EasyLoo in your garden, van or tiny house, so please do share them with us!