MiniLoo HYDRO - not afraid of water
The Kildwick MiniLoo HYDRO: your wooden toilet for wet rooms
The Kildwick MiniLoo HYDRO was created on the basis of our popular MiniLoos and is ideal for you if your composting toilet tends to be exposed to a lot of moisture - for example in the small bathroom of a camper, outdoors or in a humid climate in general. Thanks to clever design adjustments and the choice of material (certified, sustainably waterproof treated wood), the body of your MiniLoo HYDRO is 100% water-resistant.
What makes it unique
The design of the MiniLoo HYDRO is based on our MiniLoo model, but is a further development in terms of water resistance, which offers other great advantages:
- Wood body waterproofed using non-toxic methods - no mold, no fungus, no swelling.
- Feet at the bottom of the body ensure that all water can drain off the body.
- The MiniLoo HYDRO can be used in wet rooms, showers, outdoors; even a damp climate doesn't bother it.
- You can even use your MiniLoo HYDRO as a shower stool when closed.
- The lid stop on the back stops the toilet lid at 100 degrees.
By the way: You can retrofit the MiniLoo, MicroLoo and PiccoLoo models with the open lid.
Eco-friendly waterproof: some material knowledge
The material used for the body is so-called acetylated MDF. The starting material is wood, which is made waterproof for at least 50 years by means of acetylation.
As a result, the wood largely loses its natural ability to absorb water - this prevents it from swelling and rotting; optimizes the durability of the material. Gradually, this property decreases, so the wood and the products made from it (like the MiniLoo HYDRO) naturally decay and degrade. No microplastics and no toxins such as e.g. B. Formaldehyde.
The material is approved for outdoor use, in and on water.
Body characteristics of the MiniLoo HYDRO:
- Absolutely dimensionally stable
- Does not swell, resistant to fungus and mould
- Service life when used outdoors between 50 and 70 years
- Smooth finish that can be personalized with varnish/paint as you wish
- Harmless and non-toxic