The Kildwick Bamboo Toilet Seat — brings the dry toilet experience full circle
Made of bamboo, an extremely fast-growing raw material, our high-quality toilet seat (lid included) has a natural charm to it.
The seat is easily mounted on the body of your dry separation toilet where it imparts the classic „WC look“, not quite unlike our EasyLoo model.
But this bamboo toilet seat has even more to offer.
Why it’s special
Due to its shape and its timeless design, the bamboo toilet seat is not just a perfect accessory for a Kildwick composting toilet, but fits any standard toilet.
This allrounder has features to boot:
- Resource-efficient production using a fast-growing raw material.
- The unique colorway of an entirely natural product.
- Three layers of solid bamboo wood make the seat extremely sturdy and break-proof.
- Top comfort: the bamboo has a warmer and a more pleasant feel than a plastic surface.
- Easy to clean efficiently due to a special surface coating.
- Optimal fit and easy assembly: The universal hinges are adjustable and fit the divider insert perfectly.
- Sturdy stainless-steel hinges.
- Complete with installation material. If you DIY your dry toilet using a Kildwick DIY Kit or if you want to mount the seat on top of the XL separator, you’ll need a 7 mm drill.
Important: Due to hygiene regulations, this product can only be returned and refunded if its original packaging is intact (sealed and unopened).
- Dry toilet owners who seek the classic WC appearance.
- Dry toilet users who don’t need their loo to double as an additional seat (like our MiniLoo)
- Creative hobby crafters who DIY their own dry separation toilet from scratch and want to maintain a natural look.
- Conventional toilet users seeking the comfort of a natural wooden seat.
You are about to build your own composting toilet and miss a base to use with this toilet seat?
We’ve put together three different kits for hobby crafters just like you. They all come without casing:
Your DIY dry toilet body is ready and all you need is the linchpin – the separator?
Discover the beautiful urine diverters Klassik, XL or Kompact. All three are available in white and in black.
Cleaning and care instructions
To ensure the longevity of the toilet seat, don’t use aggressive cleaners that contain acids or solvents. These can corrode and damage the surface.
Instead, we encourage using our Beetroot Cleaner and our Compostable Sponge Cloth. Both are eco-alternatives to conventional cleaning products.
Questions & answers
Questions in regards to the Bamboo Toilet Seat? Check out our support section or the FAQ.
And of course, you are very welcome to send your questions via e-mail to email@example.com.